Sunday, November 2, 2008

Highlights from Grandma L's trip


Grandma L came to visit on October 14th. She got great big Cookie Hugs and Kiss Kisses!! The babies loved cuddling and snuggling with their Grandma and were so glad that she took them outside to play!! Yippee!!!

Grandma very kindly offered to stay a bit longer than planned and was able to hold down the fort with the help of the SN and Daddy while I was away on my first business trip since I had the babies. It was really stressful to leave the babies for three nights but having my Mom around made it a bit easier. When I got home the babies just gave me a grin - like I had never been gone!! but Daddy and Grandma looked a bit tired and frazzled!

One last cuddle before Grandma flew back to WI on October 25th. We miss you already and can't wait for you and Grandpa to come visit again soon!

Hugs and Snuggles and many many thanks!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It looks like there was lots of cuddling going on during that visit. It makes me hungry for a squeeze or two.