Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's New?? Broccoli, Baskets and Booze!!

Two cute babies in baskets checking out the world!!





Kiss tried broccoli for the first time! She loves to SMELL it but doesn't love to eat it!!















Cookie says NO thank you to finger food - especially broccoli! But he says YES please to trying daddy's mojito!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Little Miss Kiss' face is cracking me up. She has broccoli all over her. I bet broccoli tastes better after a swig of minty mojito! Or better yet a mojito chaser. YUM!

Send those basket babies over here so I can smooch on 'em.

Anonymous said...

So when did Cookie try this mojito? Seems as though this little guy may have had a slight hang over today...hmmm? This would definitely explain his LONG nap and cranky attitude today! =)

Have I ever told you guys how much I love these babies!!! =)

------> SN <------