The Bride-to-Be.

It was a kidriffic party. As only a true kid-lover would do - SN gave the bubble wrap to the kids, who had an awesome time popping it.

Having many a crafty friend, I was duly impressed with this gigantic afgan.

Gigi (SN's mom) with Cookie

and with Kiss

SN's soon-to-be niece wearing her Mom's vintage dress. Cuter that cute.

The Hostess Party.

Quadruple the Trouble!!

Many Congratulations to the Bride-to-be!
2 comments:
That looks like a good party.
Love the double double trouble pic.
You see how Gigi can't keep her hands off of those cuties either?!?! I come by it naturally. =)
OMG! I can't believe how close the wedding is! We are now at 37 days and counting down!!!
**taking a minute to breathe here**
The party was great and I did receive lots of wonderful gifts. Some I registered for and then there were some I'm still not quite sure who they were meant for. (I really need to practice my "I love whatever the heck this is" face... =)
I love you guys! Thanks for coming and thanks for EVERYTHING that you have done and are doing to help with the wedding.
------>SN<------
Post a Comment