Happy Birthday Baby Floyd!!!
Auntie J's water broke this morning around 3:30am. We just got the phone call that J and S have checked into the hospital and that the new baby boy is on his way!! It was just 8 short months ago that I found myself in that same position. Nervous and excited about how my life would change. You know that things will never be the same - but what you can't know is how! There is no way to explain how everything changes but it does...in the most awesome and amazing ways! We leave for NC on Sunday and I can't wait to welcome this new addition to our Family!!
Will keep you all posted!!
2 comments:
CoNgrATuLatIOns J and S! I am so excited to meet the new baby "jake"!(Inside joke, I'm a moron, just go with it.) I wish I were coming to visit next week, you know how I love babies. =)
Kiss', Cookie's and "Baby Jake's" first Thanksgiving, and they will all get to celebrate it together! Happy 1st Thanksgiving to all three of you!
------>SN<------
Congratulations!!!
We are very excited for you all.
Post a Comment