Friday, November 7, 2008

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!

Today the babies had their very first ice cream!!
We went to
















and we had









It was DELICIOUS!!!

Kiss's First Bite!! MORE!!! (Whose kid is THIS??)














Cookie's First Bite! No Yuck-O face here!!! (He is giggling with delight) Soooooo Good!!! Bye bye Maggie Moo, I have a feeling we'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yummers for ice cream! Look at those happy faces. We do all scream for ice cream.

Anonymous said...

These babies are udderly cute!

I want to eat them up!

Papa Bear

Kerry E Laper said...

oh my goshhhhhhhhh........wherever did they get that sweet tooth from :) flavorishish and thank you for the happy Halloween photos of Wayne and ladybug!!! Wish I was there eating up those two...can't wait to see them up on all fours...

Grandma Laper

Anonymous said...

The life time love affair with ICE CREAM begins.......Can't wait to see you.........LOVE GramA