I love you more today than the day I married you. Thank you for a terrific 10 years, our beautiful children and a wonderful life together. I look forward to spending the rest of my days with you. All my love
Happy 10 Years!!! What a beautiful life and family ten years can bring. Thank you for proving that "happily ever after" can really be! You guys are a wonderful couple and I am honored to have been able to be a part of your life! With warm wishes of so many more wonderful years to come! SN
What a beautiful day it was! 10 years ago we officially gained such an important addition to the family. You guys are absoultely perfect for each other, I couldn't feel more grateful for the sister-in-law I gained those many years ago. Hope you had and a great day together or as a whole family. I look forward to being part of the many more wonderful years to come. Congrats you guys, I don't know about you guys, but the time sure did go by quickly for me!
5 comments:
Thank you for a wonderful wedding day, 10 fantastic years, and the two most beautiful children on the planet! PappaBear
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
You really haven't changed a bit.
Lots of LOVE!!!
and wishing you many happy years to come.
Happy 10 Years!!!
What a beautiful life and family ten years can bring. Thank you for proving that "happily ever after" can really be! You guys are a wonderful couple and I am honored to have been able to be a part of your life!
With warm wishes of so many more wonderful years to come!
SN
What a beautiful day it was! 10 years ago we officially gained such an important addition to the family. You guys are absoultely perfect for each other, I couldn't feel more grateful for the sister-in-law I gained those many years ago. Hope you had and a great day together or as a whole family. I look forward to being part of the many more wonderful years to come.
Congrats you guys, I don't know about you guys, but the time sure did go by quickly for me!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY That was a trip down memory lane....wow...Congratulations....On10 years..
Post a Comment