Kiss and Cookie are also training a new baby sitter, Miss A!
Those aren't PappaBear's nails! Miss A gave the babies a bath today.
Is that Kiss or a baby shark? Either way, look out Cookie!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Bathtime fun with the new sitter! How much fun. Am so glad that u all had a little extra help but sure wish I were there. Miserable without you all..
Cookie is progressing nicely on his moves...I can see why munchie has trouble walking he is a dancing genius...always dancing...and pat pat pat...How adorable....and kisses new doo is interesting to say the least..and papa bear are you a blogging up a storm....Love GramA....Can't wait to see you all.
3 comments:
Wow! Bathtime fun with the new sitter! How much fun. Am so glad that u all had a little extra help but sure wish I were there. Miserable without you all..
Cookie is progressing nicely on his moves...I can see why munchie has trouble walking he is a dancing genius...always dancing...and pat pat pat...How adorable....and kisses new doo is interesting to say the least..and papa bear are you a blogging up a storm....Love GramA....Can't wait to see you all.
Look at Cooksie! That boy is making some serious moves towards walking.
Watch out for the kissy shark!
yay pappabear!
you are doing a great job with the posts while mamma is out of town.
Post a Comment