Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Petting Zoo Madness!

Miss N (AKA SNv2.0) took Kiss and Cookie out for a petting zoo adventure!




Here are some snapshots of them strolling about and meeting some new friends.






Cookie really liked the look of this nice puppy and asked him to come out and play!

Who can say no to Cookie?






That's right no one!







Kiss made some new friends, too. Here's a picture of Kiss petting a sweet pony that we'll just call Elmer....

Kiss just squealed with delight as Elmer was nuzzling and licking her hand!

I hope that there's no such thing as the Pony Flu! Or worse, the Zombie Pony Flu (poor MammaFox)!

THIS JUST IN!!!!! Miss N wasn't the only one snapping pics of these two adorable babies, however. A photographer for the local student newspaper was also on the scene! We're hoping that they make it to the printing press!!

We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those amazing babies!! But no!! We are NOT getting a pony for kiss or another puppy!! Sure wish I had been there to see them love on the animals...

Kiss and Cookie said...

I wasn't there to see it either! There will be more petting zoos in our future, me thinks!

Natalie said...

Count me in. I want to go to the petting zoo too! Ponies and puppies and babies OH MY!