Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pox and Ear Infections

Rains it pours! June was suppose to be a time to regroup, to relax, to chill out, but instead it has been a time of pox, and first ear infections and new managers and new districts and summer colds and general chaos. Oh well, I guess if all this craziness weren't going on I might wonder if I were still alive!

So on Sunday both the babies and Pixie came down with something. Pixie had the Pox! it started with her looking like she had hives and by the evening she looked not like a Dachsie but a Sharpei!

I took her to the vet on Monday, by the time we arrived the Pox had disappeared. We went home, viola! the pox were back. 10 minutes later we are back at the vet...and the pox disappeared!!! FRUSTRATION! but the good news is that they have not reappeared since! Yippee

No comments: