Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leprechauns, leg warmers, swim lessons and more

On Saturday cousins from Houston invited us over to enjoy the pool and hang out. It was Cookie and Kiss' first time in a "big" pool. They loved it and giggled and laughed. This is Kiss with her Cousin A. Look how gorgeous they both are!
My great friend K. sent Cookie and Kiss "Baby Legs" leg warmers for their birthday. They are terrific for protecting little knees.


Cookie's first rubik's cube...

We all scream for Girl Scout cookies! They are so goooood!

Yummy yum yum

Cookie and Kiss wish you a 2009 filled with the "Luck O' the Irish"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love love love the girls scout cookie pics. Yum is right. I saw nary a girl scout this year so I have had nary a cookie. Kind of sad...I guess I have to head out to the burbs to find a girl scout and some cookies.