We should grab some friends,
jump into it, make castles,
wiggle our toes (and paws), kick up the sand,
and just remember to laugh and to play.
We do not cease to play because we grow old; we grow old because we cease to play.
-George Bernard Shaw
My life is hectic. I spend a lot of time fretting about the dirt and the sand instead of building castles and wiggling my toes. Cookie and Kiss are great examples of just climbing in and going for it. For all of you out there worrying about the sand on the floor - GO PLAY!!!XO XO
Kiss and Cookie
3 comments:
Wow, That sandbox looks like fun.........and the kids look like they love it... ENJOY GRAMA
Did some say PLAY?!
Not right now but very soon!
I admit that I am a total wuss and am worried about sand getting all over our house - but good for you! :)
It looks like a really nice sandbox - love the sun cover and the cute rubber mats surrounding it!
Love,
Cousin Emily
Post a Comment