Monday, March 16, 2009

And then they were ONE!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: One Year Ago
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What's going on here? The slide show only has one slide?

Hi Babies!
Miss you!

PappaBear said...

Beautiful. The slide show brought tears to my eyes all over again. Thank you for these beautiful babies. They and the life we have together is more I ever hoped for...

Love PapaBear

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is the hormones, but I cried watching your slide show. In a few short years our lifes have taken such a turn & all our dreams of babies have come true. I think all great babies are born on 3/13, now I have no excuse to ever forget the day you welcomed them into the world!!!
Love & kisses to all!! Hill Family

Avicia said...

Wow! Beautiful. They are so big, it's unbelievable. Kiss is walking! Cute, cute, cute B-day outfits! I can not wait to see them again. They are so different already. I hope you had a lovely day and that you processed the year enough to enjoy the day. The video is awesome. I love the end.

xoxo Auntie

Natalie said...

Yeah! Super cute.
What a great year.
I love those babies.

Big kisses and big hugs!

I can't wait to see what they'll do next.