I think Frankie has got her momma's spunk :) What beautiful babies you have! Also, I want you to know for the record I am sooo jealous that they are wearing onsies & shorts, of course it was in the 40's today & we were ready to go swimming.........sad.
4 comments:
So cute! =)
Maybe we'll try again another day and hopefully Kiss will refrain from torturing her sweet brother!
-->SN<--
Hilarious and so cute!
They look like they needed some sunglasses. Poor Cookie... he didn't really enjoy the blue bells.
I think Frankie has got her momma's spunk :) What beautiful babies you have! Also, I want you to know for the record I am sooo jealous that they are wearing onsies & shorts, of course it was in the 40's today & we were ready to go swimming.........sad.
Hill Family
Those bluebells are gorgeous...Q looks like he'd rather be somewhere else...F is saying....What's that?
Post a Comment