Friday, March 13, 2009

New Car Seats

As only I could do, I agonized over the choice of car seats. There are a TON of choices out there and they range in price from $50 to $300. I knew that they all had to be safe as defined by the US safety standards, but there are a lot of variables from an ease and comfort standpoint. It will not come as a shock to any of you that I read a bizillion reviews, consulted consumer reports and took my own unofficial survey before making my choice. It will also not surprise anyone to know that I got the Britax and fell for the "Cowmooflage" design. My only disclaimer is that they are not actually the most expensive, and they got the best overall reviews. And the cowmooflage is seriosuly cute!!! Check out Kiss and Cookie in their new seats!

Kiss says goodbye to her old ride and takes a trip in the new one.
Cookie prepares to take his last ride in the infant seat....
He really likes the new roomy and comfy Britax "Cowmooflage" seat.
The Babes love the new seats, but Pixie will miss trying to smuggle herself out in the infant carrier.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

on the MOO-ve

it's a cheesy pun but I had to