One last shot of Kiss and her Second Ears!!!
She is looking and feeling fine after having her ear tags removed this morning. The thing I was the most worried about was not being able to feed her from Midnight until the surgery at 7:15am. For all those that know her - She likes to get her eat on!!!
The loss of her second ears didn't seem to phase her at all. She was much more interested in her new toys and trying to eat the cat!!!
We love the new look she is sporting but will miss her little Who Ears!!!
3 comments:
She will always be a Who to me!
Okay, seriously! Once the humans of the family made it home this morning, I tHOuGhT it was safe to relax. (After all, "Frankie says RELAX", right?) WRONG!
Although all was well when I was greeted by two smiling parents, shortly followed by a gummy-grinning Quinn, I quickly found myself in a heart pounding situation... While Quinn and I were quietly, (through ESP) saying hello to Miss Francesca, it became shockingly noticable that her bLaNKie wAs STucK tO tHE tApE oN ThE RIgHt sIDe! I thought I might faint and/or drop Q-bert until I realized Charissa was walking through the door and about to notice our "discovery".(She may be the only person who can become faint or weary faster than me.)
Because it had been such a draining morning for both her and Joe, I surely thought this was going to be horrific. What immediately came to mind was that one of us HAD to stay standing for the sake of, and not to mention to actually care for, the babies! Leave it to Mommy though, she handled it like only a wonderful Mom could! She calmly took care of the angel and her pink blankie with getle hands, and a loving tug when it didn't want to come loose.=)
HONESTLY, everyone did great today! As you can see from the pictures posted, even the cats came out to check on the FrankSTAR after her surgery.
Joe and Charissa ...I am so glad Frankie came out of surgery so well....I was worried about the lack of food....Knowing she loves her food.....She was beautiful before and she is beautiful now....I am so glad she is unfazed by the surgery....Kids are so resiliant...Love GRAMA Sturino
Post a Comment