How do I know this? Kiss has a pair of second ears. We love them and think that they make her extra special cute (Hubby thinks that make her look like Cindy lou Who AND brings her special ESP powers) but we also recognize that she will most likely not love them when she is older. The Dr. tells that now is the time to remove them (2nd DPT shots have been received and she has packed on the lbs) and so Wednesday is the day for second ear removal.
I am a little nervous about the procedure as it involves a bit more then I originally thought (anesthesia, an IV and all) and hope that it is what she will have wanted when she is older. Feels a little funny to make a "cosmetic" decision for her already, but the experts say that later the scar will be noticeable whereas if we do it now it will be barely visible.
So super cute baby - will will miss your little ear tags.
4 comments:
Cutey babyface! I can't wait to kiss on that sweet face next week! & Mr. Cookie too!
OHHHHHHHHHH I miss them! I just can not stand how cute she is. I just want to gobble her up! All our love and prayers for Mama as Frankie has her procedure. She'll be great.
Love to all. xoxo
That is ultimate cuteness. 4 ears and all!
Charissa and Joe,,,,,You guys have so impressed dad and I ....You are able to keep everything so organized........juggleing all sorts of balls in the air....you both have managed them soooooo well...you have been great parents....Loving and knowlegable.....Love to you all...Miss you lots can't wait to see you
Post a Comment