Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ball Pit

THE BALL PIT...need I say more???

They absolutely love it but it has swallowed my house!!!

And Cookie!!


Happy Babies(and friends)in their GIGANTIC ball Pitt.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hilarious! Look at those babies. And the bows in Kiss' hair are too much. It's not as big as I first envisioned it. Have the pups discovered the ball pit?

Kiss and Cookie said...

Yes, Brat is often found carousing in the ball pit. He has no shame and seeks out attention high and low! Still no Pixie sightings, though. The pit is still too sparse on balls. We need to introduce different sizes and textures. I try to spend time in the ball pit (usually with Kiss and Cookie) every day...! Papa Bear

Anonymous said...

- you just can't get cuter than that! I am loving that ball pit and loving those babies smiles even more! They look like they are just living that new "toy". I can't believe how big they have gotten. Frankie's feet are hanging out of that car seat. That is crazy!!!!! We can't wait to see you guys! Love you and miss you lots!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy do they look like they are having fun.....What a toy...They look soooooooo happy....and beautiful.....Can't wait to see you all.....Love and Kisses...Grama

Anonymous said...

Joseph, The Picture with Quinn sitting in the ball pitt by himself and smiling....Looks just like you at that age....I have a picture with you sitting for a photographer....You were in a little blue and white short outfit...IDENTICAL...LOVE MOM