Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gettin' Chilly in Texas!

Life is CRAZY busy. So much to post...the GREAT visit from my Mom, Halloween, the election, volunteering, work, family...life!!! But at least here are some cute pics of Kiss and Cookie gearing up for 70 degree weather (hey that's down right cold here in Texas!!). More as soon as I can find a minute or two.


So Pretty! Kiss gets more beautiful everyday - with or without her Bear hat!

Seriously cute Cookie Bear!!! Don't you just want to eat him up???

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at those babies on their bellies! And so sporty too.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies......those hats are too cute.......they are ginormous children....Pretty soon they will be walking.....and then the trouble starts....One will go one way and the other will go the other way.....Charissa you will have to become stretch armstrong.....Can't wait to see you all....Love GramA

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Just when I thought those babies couldn't get any cuter!!! I simply can not wait to see them and give them great big Auntie Jessi hugs and kisses. Until then, extra hugs and kisses to kiss and cookie!