On Tuesday we got a short but oh so sweet visit from Kiss and Cookie's Fairy Godmother, Natalie. Natalie is a pretty terrific person all around - and as terrific people do - she was doing a terrific thing. She DROVE with her amazing friend Carla from LA to Houston (check out woolanthropy for trip highlights) . Carla has just moved to Houston from LA and before she even got a chance to settle in they made the trip to BCS to visit with us. It was wonderful to see them and we were so appreciative of the time they took out of a hectic and emotional trip to see us.
Carla lovin' on Bentley (no we do NOT have a third dog - he is the SN's)

You can't read Kiss' T-shirt, but it says " I have a HOT AUNTIE!" - and Yes you do!!

Auntie N with Cookie

Auntie getting in some love and playtime with Cookie.
Hey does my butt look big???

Natalie - we miss you already.
Carla - Howdy! and welcome to the great state of Texas! We hope to see more of you now that you're within hollerin' distance!
2 comments:
I can't get enough of those babies! It was a very short trip but so good to come and see you for a hot minute.
It's countdown time and I am so excited. Natalie, I can't believe I've missed you - would have been wonderful to see you again. Kiss and Cookie are beyond cuteness :) Love you - Mom
Post a Comment