Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A thousand thank you's

Have you ever known someone who gives 100% everyday and does it with a smile? We not only know someone like that, we are blessed to have her as a very special part of our family. This isn't the first and certainly won't be the last time that we express our love and thanks to our amazing Super Nanny.

Somehow she knows just when we need a break and steps in and provides it. I truly can not imagine what it would be like to not have her in our lives. People often as me how we do it without any family nearby and I tell them we DO have family. We have our SN. She is amazing (or did I say that already?). Thank you SN for the breaks you provide (like taking the babies for overnights) and the wonderful memories you create with them (like these awesome V-day mugs) and for your love and kindness and joy you bring to our children and to us.

A thousand thank you's for being YOU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail SN! We love you, Kiss and Cookie Love you, too!! PBear took the photos..thanks for the thoughtful gifts!

Natalie said...

Three cheers for Super Nanny!
Hip Hip Hurrah!
Hip Hip Hurrah!
Hip Hip Hurrah!

Anonymous said...

Really, you all are too kind! =)
It takes a smile to make a smile and I am greeted EVERY morning with not only A smile, I get smiles from all four human-like beings =), and the puppies smile at me by wagging their tails. (Mama Bear tells the babies that's how the puppies let us know that they are happy.) Even the kitters come up and paw at me with their "motors" running, to say welcome back! =)

If it isn't obvious by this point, I LOVE WHAT I DO!!! I love the people I am so blessed to be surrounded by each and everyday. I truly couldn't be happier than I am everyday I get to spend time with all of you! (I love when your family comes to visit too!) =)

"You complete me"! =)

-->Mrs. SN<--

Kerry E Laper said...

I've got a tear in my eye...Mrs. SN is all you say and more. Thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

Due to my job of chasing your now mobile children, I left my earlier comment in somewhat of a rush. For the record, I am flattered and appreciate all of the sweet comments from everyone. Thank you for considering me family, as I very rarely like to leave your house. If I weren't married, I might think about just moving right on in! =) I love you all and very much think of you all as family also. (My real family has pretty much "adopted" all of you, too!)

HOWEVER, I am disgusted with Mama Bear RIGHT now! She made it home yesterday with two CASES of girl scout cookies that are torturing me! Whoever said that it is impossible to diet with her is RIGHT! She thanked me yesterday with a box of "thanks a lots"...hmmm... I am just taking a wild guess here, but I'm pretty sure I haven't lost any weight between yesterday and today... I still love her though! (Mostly because she has such cute babies!)j/k

Thanks for everything!
-->Mrs. SN<--