So last week I was chatting with some customers who were telling me about all the cold and flu patients that they are seeing and I, of course, just had to brag about the fact that the Babies were almost ONE and had yet have had their first cold. AND I forgot to knock on wood!! So of course - They got their first cold just in time for their 11 month B-day.
Kiss is taking it like a trooper. It isn't slowing her down much - but she has been extra special cranky. Poor SN has had the brunt of it this week...but she captured some great smiles too!

Some Vicks soothing bath bubbles helped to get the snot flowing.....

and flowing.....

Even sick they are just amazingly beautiful and wonderful to be with!
Happy 11th Month Birthday Kiss and Cookie!!! We LOVE you.
4 comments:
Poor babies, sick on their 11 month birthday. However, being slightly optimistic, which I NEVER am, at least they should be well in time for the greatest birthday EVER!!!
Time flies! I can't believe these cuties are closing in on a year! It's been exciting and I can't wait to see what else they will discover in the month left of their first year!!!
-->SN<--
Poor little snifflesnorts!
Next time I have a cold I am going to try the Vick's bubble bath. That's like having a steam room in your own home. How luxurious...until the nose starts running. hehe
My poor babies - extra hugs and snotty kisses from Auntie J please!
Love you and miss you all very much!
Even sick they are sooo adorable!!! I wanted to let you know you have a new fan on your site, Ava loves to look at the blog, when I turn on the computer she says, "babies, babies". Hope everyone is starting to feel better!!!!
Angela & Ava
Post a Comment