Holy Moly!!! That's some dancin! I have been a very BAD Auntie!! I finally got a few minutes to catch up and can not believe how much these little munchkins have grown! They are just awesome! Hope that the sleep thing becomes permanently under control soon but you should know that you won't have a good nights sleep again for like 18 or 20 years! Hee!! Love you all and such a gift to be able to see how happy and healthy everyone is! Auntie M
Oh my goodness!!! So darn cute! I remember a similar dancing song from when we were growing up Joe!! That is an oldie with a new twist - great job daddy! Love you and miss you guys! Auntie J, Uncle S and Little G
4 comments:
Papa...how many Red Bulls have you had today? lol
So cute I love it!
Holy Moly!!! That's some dancin! I have been a very BAD Auntie!! I finally got a few minutes to catch up and can not believe how much these little munchkins have grown! They are just awesome!
Hope that the sleep thing becomes permanently under control soon but you should know that you won't have a good nights sleep again for like 18 or 20 years! Hee!!
Love you all and such a gift to be able to see how happy and healthy everyone is!
Auntie M
Great moves!
Gary would like to thank you for the Dancing with the Stars shout-out - and adds that the new season begins March 9th on ABC!
-Cousin E
Oh my goodness!!! So darn cute! I remember a similar dancing song from when we were growing up Joe!! That is an oldie with a new twist - great job daddy!
Love you and miss you guys!
Auntie J, Uncle S and Little G
Post a Comment