Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I want a pony!




Kiss, Cookie & I went to a great festival last weekend. We got to play games, ride the train and even ride the ponies!!


Cookie wasn't at all sure about going....he was very nervous even with Mommy along for the ride, but at the end of the first ride he didn't want to get off!!


Kiss was a natural!! She rode all by herself and insisted that we ride again and again!! She loved it and has been talking about riding every day since!


Is a pony in our future?? Well we DO live in Texas after all....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me...When I was little...We almost bought a horse... My mom had to listen to us beg...THey do look cute and Frankie is so brave.

Avicia said...

Fun! Taking care of a pony would be a great responsibility experience................ Hmmmmm. : )

Baby Gaby said...

What a great experience for everyone involved! Yeah Momma Fox, you certainly don't have enough on your plate right now. Go ahead and add a pony to the mix, great idea!!!! :-)