Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love this child!!

Dear Mr. Cookie,
Sometimes I just glance over and catch a glimpse if your blond hair and awesome smile and my heart opens and rejoices over what an awesome Gift from the Universe you are. I love the way you shout "good morning" at the dawn (often literally) each day. How you tell everyone "Happy Birthday" (Frosty the snowman style), how you love that binky & Thomas the Train shirt, how you crinkle your eyes when you smile, how you shuffle your feet when you laugh, how silly and laid back you are.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said Mommy!!!! Between your words and that picture I am not sure if I want to cry or laugh, I know the feeling and sometimes it fills you so full you just want to burst ;)
Angela

Anonymous said...

What a precious child...He has a heart of gold.....

Anonymous said...

That last post was from GramA

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love what you wrote! Very sweet! Keep it up! You are a great Mommy and I love checking in now and again on your amazing blog to see what you and your family have been up to!
Livia :o)

Avicia said...

Boo. Drat to our modern times. I do not even know this little man. : (

Thankful for your joy!

Baby Gaby said...

He really is amazing. Doesn't get much better than this! Love you all and miss you so much!!!!!

Natalie said...

That little bug. Man I want to give him a hug and you too!

Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Awe what a great little guy. We miss him and his beautiful sister. Love you all...GramA and GrampA