Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's dance!

As you know, Cookie loves to dancey dance and so do I! So we recently enrolled the entire family in a "mommy & me" dance class at Center Stage Dance in Bryan. The studio is great and caters to both girls and boys (something a little hard to find here in TX).
Here are a few pictures from our first day. Kiss & Cookie were a little reluctant to get down and shake their stuff... But they had a good time and think that after a few more times will really get into it.
Scarf dance!



A workout for the mommys too!


Fun for the whole family!


Kiss & Daddy curtsy to Ms. Diana. We had a great time!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that.... Nice family entertainment...fun..

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I wanna dance too, good idea. I will have to check into this for the Hill Fam (can't wait to see Tim and his baby girls shake it....maybe just the girls)

Hill fam