Hmmm. So papa bear thought playdoh scissors would be appropriate. He was right! But me, I thought they should get some real metal (blunt tip) scissors. And so they did.
This is very nearly the first thing Miss Kiss did:

Just in case you can't see the fine technique....

Yup! She gave her doll a haircut!
Seriously, she had those scissors for all of 5 minutes. Cookie was freaking out because he couldn't get them to "work", I turn around to help him and - bam! First haircut -given!!
Talent, shear (pun intended) talent!!
I suppose it runs in the family. This post is for you Aunt A. Next your in town you'll have to give her some pointers (and fix the dolls hair!).
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
So glad it was just her doll, for a split second I thought that was Cookies blonde hair!
Post a Comment