Miss A has been taking such great care of them! I love to see these little ones being creative! I'm so excited to see them taking an interest in EVERYTHING! They are such special little babies! PB
I can't wait to start sending out original artwork! They love to use chalk and we are really trying to distinguish the difference between the floor and the pad of paper!
5 comments:
Miss A has been taking such great care of them! I love to see these little ones being creative! I'm so excited to see them taking an interest in EVERYTHING! They are such special little babies! PB
Look at those coloring cuties!
Yay. I am so excited about all the fun we are going to have when I visit. Coloring time..woohoo.
I can't wait to start sending out original artwork! They love to use chalk and we are really trying to distinguish the difference between the floor and the pad of paper!
Woohoo! Fun (& messy) day! They will be coloring masterpieces in no time!
--Miss A
Post a Comment