Here's Kiss vacuuming the kitchen...
Why you might ask...? GramA was coming for a week-long visit!
Spoiled children abound when GramA comes to visit...we mean Popsicles in the tub spoiled!
GramA also took the kids to the Splash Pad...here they are splashin' it up.
Thanks for all the help! We miss having you around!
A couple of wonder Twins miss you, too!
We'll see you later in the Year!
5 comments:
Why does this not surprise me? Your children were bound to be clean freaks!!! =) It is so incredibly cute and hilarious! Love it!!!
SN
Awe how cute are those two? It was sooo great being there and helping out...I am so proud of those little munchkins....Can't wait to see you all again
we miss you GramA and hope that you hurry back to Texas. I love the pics of Kiss and Cookie cleaning ...they learned that from me!
Mama Fox
I hope no child labor laws were broken in preparation for GramA's visit. hehe.
Kiss and Cookie are learning valuable life skills (are were paid a living wage)!!!
=o)
PB
Post a Comment