Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sleepless in our two-cow town...

PappaBear here.

It's 2 AM. Tried to go to sleep, but failed miserably. Work, mostly.

Took an emergency sleep aid. Completely ineffective!

Swell.

On the positive side, work-induced insomnia has its benefits...I quietly sneaked-a-peak of my favorite Cookie and Kiss.

I took some snapshots for the blog and, mostly, because I can't help myself.

Here is Master Cookie, who is sleeping with his ever-so-cute-bum in the air...


...and the adorable Miss Kiss, lounging so comfortably and so carefree in her bed.

Even when I'm sleepless in our little two-cow town, they bring me so much hope and joy for tomorrow and the days ahead. PB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Papa bear.....That pool is wild....Get some sleep...Love Mama

Natalie said...

Sneaky sleepless nights.

You sure have some cute pictures to show for it.

very sneaky

Anonymous said...

Dad is still lightheaded from blowing up that jumper.....Ha ha....THose are all really nice pics. Especially Cookie wide open smile in baby containment unit...

Kiss and Cookie said...

Poor Sleepless Papa Bear...not a creature was stirring, except the squirrels in your head! We wish you pleasant dreams....get some sleep!