MamaFox and I kept telling Cookie that if he wasn't walking by August, then he was going to go to Baby Boot Camp (aka physical therapy)!
We'll over the past 5 days, Cookie is a walking machine!
Here's a clip of Cookie's new moves!
Must have been GramA's coaching!
As you can see, he's still an Olympic Speed Crawler....!
More clips to come!
3 comments:
I have never seen such fast crawling before! That is very impressive. No wonder why he wasn't in a hurry to walk. He sure did became an efficient crawler!! I am so happy to see that he has decided to walk on those two wonderfully large turfslappers he has been blessed with! Go Cookie, GO! Lots of love from NC!
OMG! Look at that guy. He's a pro and taking the act on the road with that umbrella.
How exciting! Now TWO walkers!?!? Scary stuff! =)
Congratulations Cookie!!!
I miss you guys! Want to see you SOON!
SN
Post a Comment