I'm back and ready to start this new year off with the most awesome family ever! =)
I missed all of you terribly and although my honeymoon was great, I am so happy to be back with you guys!
I can't thank you enough for all of your love and support throughout the past several months. Our wedding was the happiest day of my life, thus far, mostly thanks to you.
3 comments:
You're cute. Funny, too. I'll keep you, I think. PB
You did kind of look like that last week. hehe.
Actually I thought you took it in stride and were looking good to boot.
I'm back and ready to start this new year off with the most awesome family ever! =)
I missed all of you terribly and although my honeymoon was great, I am so happy to be back with you guys!
I can't thank you enough for all of your love and support throughout the past several months. Our wedding was the happiest day of my life, thus far, mostly thanks to you.
--->Mrs. SN<---
Post a Comment