. Turns out it had gotten mowed down by a neighbor.On Wednesday we had our first Kindermusik class. I kid you not - they were the cutest and most outgoing babies in the class. Then again, look at these faces, how could they help be anything but??

Does it get any cuter than babies sporting fauxhawks? I think not!!
Yeah - we ROCK!!
Kiss took the stairs


Babies got new shoes. Cookie is is a size 12-18. As his Auntie J would say 'he's got some big ol' turf slappers'!

Daddy labeled everything that didn't move (and some that did, but the cats tried to eat their labels) in a bid to teach early reading skills and object identification....
did I mention that he labeled EVERYTHING!!!
There was a meeting of the minds as Cookie and Kiss tried to figure out how to push and pull an object at the same time...

and Mommy read more books on sleep (Cookie the non-sleeper strikes again, Mommy the marshmallow caves - again...). Now maybe Mommy can finish this post and get some sleep herself!! Sweet dreams everyone!
5 comments:
So I know that Cookie supposedly resembles his Papa, but the picture of the babies in the crib with the pup pups, he has a Momma expression I think! =)
What cute babies, I love 'em!
--->Mrs. SN<---
What the heck happened to the mailbox? dang. I hope the car looks worse.
The fauxhawk babies are too cute.
The babies and puppies in the crib...pure madness. Loves it!
The Fauxhawk is a fun look for him on occasion, but he's just too much of a sweet-lovey! I think he looks cuter with his natural "Clark Kent" hair. Clark Kent IS Superman, you know. Just like my little Q-Bert. PBear
I'm totally diggin' the fauxhawk and piggies! :o) What super cute twin babies!
SN's Twin :o)
Just when it couldn't get any cuter...up the stairs she goes!!! Love the new look but have to agree that Clark Kent would be my vote. So, when did you get so crafty in the creative sense that is...well done. Papa, when you're finished labeling - travel on yonder to our digs and do the same :) Checked for a sneak preview before looking for you on Skype. Waiting for Grandpa L to arrive on the scene. Love you.......
Post a Comment