Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

GramA and GramP helped to ring in the New Year! We enjoyed celebrating all the blessings of 2008, while welcoming the new adventures and blessings of 2009 with our family.

Happy New year from Cookie
Kiss wants YOU to have a terrific 2009!!

My resolutions for 2009 are to 1) Do as little physical activity as possible, avoiding the gym and gym like activities at all costs 2) to eat whatever I want, whenever I want it 3) to blog as inconsistently as possible.

So far I am off to a good start. It isn't easy living up to such lofty goals, but if you don't shoot for the stars you will never reach the moon.... Whatever your goals for 2009 we wish you an incredible 2009 filled with joy and love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for keeping your 2009 resolutions!

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you started working on these sometime in 2007....!

LOL! PB

Kiss and Cookie said...

ha ha, it was more like 1997!!

Natalie said...

I am going to take up your goals!