Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thanks to our Fairy Godmother .....

The stockings are hungThe cookies and carrots are out for Santa and his reindeer
(Cookie likes carrots, Kiss went for the cookies!)There are presents under the tree

Happy Christmas Fairy Godmother we hope that Santa brings you HEALTH and happiness!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Just looking at those happy baby faces makes me feel better! I hope those babies left some cookies and carrots for Santa & his team.

Merrymerrymerry!
FG

Kerry E Laper said...

The Fairy Godmother came through once again! Saw the Fairy's blog with those stockings in the beginning stage. You are amazing. The babies have so much hair - must be the vegetables or the gift wrap! Joe, I was serious - if you do not wish to be "memorable" you've lost the battle if you go anywhere with the Texas Two! Loved seeing you all "live" Christmas night. Love you all,

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it! It's great to share the joy.....
evelyn

Anonymous said...

We really loved having you here, wooli. Those gifts were so lovingly made and beautiful from the package to everything inside. LOVE, PBear