The tree is up (and labeled).
The presents are wrapped and Kiss and Cookie have given gift opening a trial run.
Kiss is pretty sure the wrapping paper would make a great snack!!
We are ready for the Big Man to visit...we even have Gingerbread houses.....
Merry Christmas Eve. I hope to post more about all the happenings of December...as well as some Christmas Pics too!!
2 comments:
Yay! Your house looks so festive! I love the gingerbread houses. There are lots of presents under the tree. And the stockings look great on the mantle.
Happy merry making. I hope Santa is good to you all!
Those gingerbread houses look Wonderfulllllll but not as wonderful as the Texas Two! How absolutely lovely they are. They change too quickly for this Grandma's liking. Glad the gingerbread hot mit was a success. Did you MAKE those gingerbread houses? Much love, Grandma and Grandpa Laper
Post a Comment