Happy Mothering Day to my amazing friend and best Fairy Godmother ever. Thank you for the shoulder to laugh and cry on. Thank you for your support and love. Thank you for your laughter and advice.
Happy Mothering day to my Mom. An inspiration and loving example of how to get it all done. Thank you for being the strong and dynamic woman that you are. You are such a fun and silly Grandma.
Happy Mothering day to my terrific Mother-in-law. The woman that has shown me what it can mean to make family the center of your life. Thank you for your open heart, loving arms and love. You are an amazing GramA.
Happy Mothering day to my Sister. A woman that is much like the energizer bunny. What would I do without your advice and experience?
Happy Mothering day to my sister-in-law and partner in toddlerhood! What a wonderful experience to share these short days and long nights,wonderful moments and guilt ridden freak outs with you! You are a cornerstone and I treasure our friendship!
Happy Mothering day to Miss A and Miss B. You make such a tremendous difference in the lives of the kids and in MY life. Simply, Thank you! Your assistance and your dedication to Kiss & Cookie help me be the best Mommy I can be.
Happy Mothering day to all the women in my life that create the Village of Love that surround me and my children. Thank you for your support, your shoulders to lean on, your laugher and your love.
Thank you to my precious babies for the opportunity to be a Mommy and for fulfilling my dreams. I have loved you from the day you were created and always will.

4 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you Charissa, You are a great mom... With energy to spare...I don't know how you do it to keep up with those two....Bet lots of help from papa bear.....LOVE and KISSES... Can't wait to see you all. LOVE GRAMA....and GRAMPA..
Your words always make me smile! I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's day! You ROCK as a Mommy! Your children are extremely blessed to have you as their mother!!! Lots of love!!!
SN
No, thank YOU for showing me what a great mom is when things get a little crazy or stressful. You truly have taught me patience and how important it is to spend time with your kids every single day...even with a full time job! They are some lucky kids!
Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for the kind words. It's an honor and a privilege to be part of the family. Lots of LOVE and BIG hugs for all you do. I love you!
Post a Comment