Let's not gloss over how long it took me to decide on twin beds. FOREVER!!
After much discussion I decided that 1) if I wanted to keep them in one room we had to have twin beds (nothing else would fit) 2) bunk beds were the way to go (probably never use them as bunk beds but only one bed will fit against the wall and wanted the rails that are on the top bed) 3) didn't want to spend a fortune since I don't think they'll be in them for more than a few years. The answer : Wal-Mart. I know, I hate it there too, but I got a very nice all solid wood bunkbed in Honey Oak for just $199. I also found fab all natural latex mattresses (no out gasing) for just $125 each PLUS organic Cotten no PVC/BPA waterproof mattress covers for $12.99. With site to store pick up = free. Hate Wal-mart but gotta love this deal.
Last weekend one of my BFF's was in town visiting (miss you already! Need to get to WI soon) and we hit the Target for some cute bedding.
Today we picked up the final pieces and during nap time I assembled the new Big Kid Beds!!!!!
Check out the toddler digs!

They even got their "aquariums" back. They had missed them.

Sock monkeys from Auntie A, wall art & crotched do dads from Aunt N, pictures from NC and "special (pop up) book from Disney Land) make a room filled with love!!
Big kid beds are a success!!

Sleeping like the angels they are (giant animals curtesy of GramA &P)

Sweet dreams big kids!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
Super cute....Love the room. The kids are finally getting good rest..and loving it...They look soooooo sweet in those beds. Like JoeJoe and Jessi...Years and years and years ago....Love it...GramA
They looks so cuddly cute in their big beds! OMG! Remember when they were four pound baby birds? They are precious and I am glad they have their new beds and get to sleep in the same room. Nite nite, snug bugs.
Yay! So glad to hear everyone is getting some good rest!
WOOHOO for big kid beds..They are sleeping like angels right now as we speak lol
haha..i just cannot believe that those pictures of them sleeping are real. love their new beds!!
Post a Comment