BCS has rolled up the carpets for Spring Break, I literally saw every MD that was practicing this week on Wed & Thur (apparently they worked the first part of the week while I was at Disney) so thought- what the heck! Let's head to the Zoo.
Daddy & Miss A joined us and we had a BLAST!!

Kiss Luvs Lemurs!!

Kissing the Komodo!

Riding the "pony"

Oranga glad to pet the Orangatang?

Playing the "foot chimes"

Tunnel vision

Faster!!

Kiss, Cookie & Daddy: we done did the Waco Zoo!!
It was a super fun day and ended even better- GramA & GramP were at the house when we got home! These kids are starting hitting "two" hard and lovin it!! More on the adventures of Kisd and Cookie soon!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Fun times. Love the zoo! Could not open Miss A's blog.
Disneyland and the Zoo in the same week! That's what I call spring break & Lucky babies!
I think of you every day. Miss you!
Post a Comment