Friday, February 5, 2010

Locked In!!

Mommy! Let us out!!!
So Miss Kiss has learned how to open doors and the other day after I got home she came behind me and opened the front door...
Out ran the dogs! What? Oh no!!! So out we all go to capture them. I open the car to get Bratwurst to jump in( he loves the car), then Kiss wants to get in a pretend to drive. No problem. But then comes a speeding car down the road - straight at Pixie! Oh no! I put Cookie and my keys (stupid) in the car, shut the door so Brat doesn't get out and go rescue Pixie. Whew!! An adventure for sure!! But wait!



I get back to let the kids out of the car and they are Locked In!!



And yes- those are rain drops on the window. It starts raining - HARD.



Fortunatly for us Papa Bear was able to speed home to the rescue! No one was worse for the wear and we all had a grand adventure.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy, Next time try to use your Cell phone with Pappa bear clicking his key on the cell phone. Heard that works. Don't know if it does for sure. That must have been scarry....GramA

Baby Gaby said...

Never a dull moment! I see those lovely door knob protectors in your VERY near future. That girl is too smart for YOUR own good! Love ya!

Natalie said...

This just tickles me. Next year she is going to drive off!

Kerry E Laper said...

We're still laughing - Frannie is so much her mama in just about every way!!! Wait until she begins climbing trees :)

Anonymous said...

How scary, yet absolutely hilarious!!! I'm so glad that everyone is safe and sound! The pictures are priceless... =)

SN

Avicia said...

Crazy! What an adventure. The fun never ends. off Da!