Super Nanny 1.0 became the very proud Mommy of a beautiful baby girl on January 26th. She and the baby ( who has a beautiful name that papa bear says I can't post!) are doing well after a long and complicated delivery.
Welcome to the world Baby A!
She was 7lbs, 8oz and 21 inches long. She is the joy and delight of her very proud parents and is simply gorgeous.

Baby A is spending a few days in the NICU due to her arduous journey into the world, but I was able to sneak in and get a quick snuggle at feeding time! Mommy and daughter both looked great and are expected to be released in a day or so.
Welcome to Mommyhood SN!
Hugs and kisses!
Papa bear, Mama fox, Kiss & Cookie ( plus Bratwurst, Pixie, and the cats!)
5 comments:
Very Cute and very big. Congratulations.
And SN 2.0!
Oh Im so glad for you!
And S family I sure do miss you!
Yay!!!!!! Congrats SN 1.0! We are so happy for you guys!! Enjoy!
We finally broke free of the NICU and hospital all together!!! YAY! So far, all is well and the hubs and I are adjusting rather well. With out a doubt, we were shown God's mercy and are grateful for each and every day with our precious angel and cherish every moment!!!
Thank you, Mama Fox, for coming to visit us and for the awesome gifts! The sock monkey outfit is so flippin' cute!!! And thank you for my awesome goodies as well. Those soothies are out of this world GREAT! I sent my mother to get more. =)
Thanks to everyone for your kind words of congratulations! Our best to everyone!!!
SN-> a.k.a.: baby A's mommy =)
Congratulations!
So glad to read you are all home and together!
Enjoy every moment.
Post a Comment