So whew!! What a hectic time it has been. I feel like am just coming out from under the Holiday cloud and we are already 3 weeks into the new year. I really dig saying twenty ten!! Go 2010!! It is super hard for me to believe but the twins are now 22 months old and just right around the corner from turning TWO. Incredible!!
Cookie had a great Christmas and a very fun New Year. He is a big boy these days and loves to dance dance dance to the new guitar from Grandma and Grandpa L and all the fun instruments he got from many fine folks. He really digs his "smoking jacket" (robe) from his Auntie J and his Bity Twin from his Auntie A. Another new favorite activity is to "ba ba ba" into his new microphone from Miss A.
A few of his favorite things these days are:
Fruit. He is a fruit bat and loves all kinds of fruit.
Dancing! as always
Stomping his feet to see his new shoes "light up"
Throwing...anything and everything!
Playing on the new deck
Bear hugging all the animals (they don't really appreciate it!)
Pull hair and torment his sister!!
His true loves are his 1) Blanket and 2) Pacifier
There is always a giggle just waiting to break free and a hug at the ready. He is a joy and wonder to be with!!
Kiss also had a great Christmas. She LOVED ripping into the wrapping paper and finding new treasures. By the time the Holiday was over she was an expert gift opener! She is a very busy toddler and well on her way to big girl these days. She loves to twirl to the music and will tell you if whats on the radio is twirling music or not! She really digs the play kitchen that she got from Santa and will tell you to "sit sit" while she fixes you a cuppa with pepper! Shaking the pepper on top of the cup is her signature! She still loves to push her babies in the stroller as well as to ride her new cars on the new deck. Life is good!
A few of her favorite things these days are:
Going to the potty!
Reading books with Daddy
Pointing out all her numerous boo boo's (quite proudly I might add)
Getting stamps and stickers
Playing in her kitchen and sitting at her table
Tattling on her brother
Giving kisses to her Mommy (my favorite)!!
The Holidays were a pure blur and I am including just a few of the many photos we took! Enjoy and I'll post again soon!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

4 comments:
Cute, Miss you guys all so much. Christmas in Texas was so much fun.
Love the pictures!!! Birthdays are right around the corner, 2 already!?!!?! It looks like they had an awesome Christmas & got lots of goodies. Keep up the blog cuz I am checking it all the time :) Miss you all!!
The Hills (Have Eyes)(Sorry had to do that, I haven't watched a good horror movie in soooo long)
I love me a sprinkle & frosting filled Kiss! She is too much.
Miss you all already and I am only a hop skip and a jump away. I had a great visit. Lovelovelove!
An undeniably enjoyable blog that effectively uses mixed media to develop a deeply satisfying story arc with outrageous character design, inspired storytelling, and exceptional visual presentation. (PapaBear, The Kiss and Cookie Tribune)
Post a Comment