GramA and GrandP took Kiss and Cookie on a Texas-style holiday adventure!!!

....to Santa's Wonderland!
There are over two and a half million lights on display/ Today, more than 80% are LED lights. The colors are extremely bright, rich & vivid and use about 90% less electricity than conventional bulbs....!
Did we mention that it was a Texas-style adventure....?
Note that Cookie is showing off his patented karate kick...(sweep the leg, Cookie!)
We took Kiss and Cookie on a Hayride....
Kiss was sooo thrilled! She was singing and dancing and chatting the whole time....!
Cookie had a great time, too (although I was afraid that he was going to jump overboard a couple of times....!)
...and it even snowed...
Happy Holidays!!
6 comments:
it was so much fun!! They really loved all the lights...a family tradition in the making!! thrilled to have shared it with GramA and P
Merry Merry Christmas!
Love you.
Miss you.
What an adventure in wonderland.
How fun!!! I really love the pictures of Mama Fox and Kiss ~>SO incredibly sweet!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
SN
It was great fun! More pics to come! The babies (and we) miss you, too!
Had a great time in Tx...Loved the decorations....Miss you all already...We will see you soon....Love and kisses...GramA and GrampA
My what wonderful holiday adventures and adventures at home as well with the new deck! Totally awesome by the way!
The not so little ones are just amazing! The changes will come fast and furious now and once potty training is conquered what a wonderful world it will be!!! There will be much joy and celebration in the land I am sure...I do remember those days! Can you believe Ericka will be 30 this year???
Sounds like you are all happy and healthy and I am so glad to hear it! Happy 2010 from your loved ones back home in the snowy wonderland!!!
Auntie M
Post a Comment