Auntie N came into town early to get the lay of the land and some extra baby snuggles (Uncle J blew into town for the weekend)....by the time Friday rolled around I was feeling pretty confident that all would be well on the home front and the Hubby and I left for a fun and relaxing trip to Fredericksburg, TX.
Bye Bye Mommy and Daddy! Have Fun!

While we were in Fredrericksburg....drinking wine, getting massages, enjoying silence and one another, the Godparents were busy soaking up Kiss and Cookie!!

Auntie N hooked the kids up with all kinds of new dudes - including some frightful Halloween wear!! Look out Cookie - your ribs are showing!
Yeah! We love to play with Uncle J. He's the BEST!!
Yeah! We love to play with Uncle J. He's the BEST!!
Such fun was had by ALL! PapaBear and I had a wonderful time. We missed our sweet babies but we felt completely confident that they were in capable hands and that really enabled us to fully enjoy our time. How blessed we are to have such wonderful friends!!How blessed our children are to have these amazing people in their lives!

Bye bye Auntie N and Uncle J. THANK YOU so much for your amazing generosity, the time out of a VERY busy life (Uncle J travels about 120% of his time so taking a weekend away from home is a pretty special gift), just taking charge and "making it work" (like needing to get milk and diapers and peanut butter and...well the list goes on) and mostly for your love and support.
You are priceless treasures to our family! We miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.Hugs and Kisses and Baby Snuggles and Puppy wags!

4 comments:
Kiss and Cookie had a blast with you and so did we! Thanks so much for coming--I wish that we had more time! It was soooooo wonderful to see you guys. Love, PB
Truly those days are are locked in my memory...from having a poopy bottom and one wipey (yikes), to making meals and eating with the kids, to drawing & playing & reading & splashing, bath time & teeth brushing, and sleepy bedheaded morning hugs, and nitenite nitenite time. It really was a precious time for us. Thank you for having us.
Miss you.
It sounds like everyone enjoyed their "vacations".
I was wondering if the Fairy Godparents are accepting applications for addition children,I have 2 really cute girls & one is even potty trained.........just a thought :)
Oh & we were wondering if that famous weiner dog of yours is receiving any royalties from his famous Dog Blessing poster? We noticed it was posted again this year. How many years gone & people still ask about him (yes, that is right, they ask about your dog). I think I need agent pay :) Miss you all!!!
Hope everyone has a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween!!!!
Sincerely-
Those left behind in COLD Milwaukee
Fairy Godparents are the BEST! Glad you guys had such a great time while Pappa Bear and Momma fox rested up! Thank you for being such great friends to my brother and sister-in-law, and thank you for being so amazing with our babies too! Wish I could have been there with you guys!
Post a Comment