Very sweet. I can not believe how much bigger they look / are! I already have the itch to see y'all and it has only been 2 months. Usually I can get 3 months out of a visit. But your all just too adorable. Still with Facebook I could get daily reports on YOU! Is there a way to receive a notice saying the blog has been updated???? Bye for now! xxxooo
6 comments:
Well, it was a great season of splanshin good times!!!!
Awe, They loved that pool...Hopefully the splash pad is still open for awhile...There is always their own little pool...Love GramA
think about how much more fun the pool will be next summer for those water babies!
Miss you guys!
I will miss the pool! :( We had some fun times there! Just think, next year they will be going down the slide no problem!
--Miss A
Bye bye pool...those waterbabies sure know how to have a good time.
Here I am!
Very sweet. I can not believe how much bigger they look / are! I already have the itch to see y'all and it has only been 2 months. Usually I can get 3 months out of a visit. But your all just too adorable. Still with Facebook I could get daily reports on YOU! Is there a way to receive a notice saying the blog has been updated????
Bye for now! xxxooo
Post a Comment