She says she loves to rake...and who am I to deprive anyone of pleasure?? The kiddoes were having a great time from their "Barnyard" vista!
The pool was such fun we thought we would check out the Splash Pad at the park. Take a look at Kiss' face! She thought "this might be cool" and then....
decided that Grandma's arms were much more fun!
Thanks mom for coming to visit and a very happy Mother's Day to you! Thanks for being a terrific mom and grandma.PS. If anyone knows how to rotate the video on quicktime please leave a comment on how to do it. Thanks
3 comments:
We all had such a wonderful time during your visit! Great to see you having fun with the babies-2. Papa Bear
Awesome! It looks like a great visit. Summer fun in the sun.
Happy Mother's Day!
I can't wait until they enjoy the splash pad. I know they will soon love it and think it is the most wonderful thing ever!
-->SN<--
Post a Comment