Monday, May 4, 2009

Ireland Trip

It was a wild and woolly trip. Just a few short days and a few long nights, but it was great to explore Dublin again and to see Cork. The last time I was in Ireland was 8 years ago with our good friends Alex and Shelly. It was fun to relive the memories and to think back on how much has happened in the past 8 years. I missed the babies terribly, but it was great to meet J's colleagues as well as Karina, the new post-doc.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the self portrait!

What beautiful cities.

Baby Gaby said...

B-E-Autiful! Now how did you do that cool slide show on your blog??I am so happy you guys were able to do that for yourselves! It was a very well deserved and much needed vacation.

PappaBear said...

Looks like a fun trip, wish we had more time there!