If I were to be a Cowgirl, I would be a Rhinestone Cowgirl and rock it out Dolly Style. Sequins, bling, PINK, and frills to kill. I set out to find the perfect outfit for my own little cowgirl....only to discover that perhaps the only place that Dolly style outfits exist are in costume and concert stage dressing rooms! Never fear!! I decided that since I had a whole day before the Rodeo - I would create the "look" myself. It took a bit of imagination, some supplies from Hobby Lobby, a couple good scores at TJ Maxx and a stop to Cavander's (the local cowboy apparel shop...yes, they have several here), but here is my final "Rhinestone Cowgirl" creation.
No cowgirl is complete without her pink, blinged out hat....with her initial on it!
Yes, yes they do ROCK!! in their hot pink zebra print!!
What Angel is complete without her wings?
Not mine!! These are velvet with rhinestone detail and glitter...what else???
The pinwheel, boots, Levi jeggings and authentic cowgirl belt added just the right finishing touches!
Yeah, she rocked it!!
Not to be out done...Master Cookie adds his own finishing touches to his outfit!
Isn't he he handsomest cowboy you've ever seen??
| Hang on to yer' hats! It's windy in these here parts! |
Pensive Cowboy
Not gonna be a cowboy, Cowboy!!!
Cheese!!! This cowgirl is ready for the bright lights!!
The Family, Texas Style!
When do I get to ride a pony???
Yee Haw!!
I wanna be a cowboy, Cowboy! ...and so the fascination begins......
Watch out L.A. , here we come!
Rodeo day at SFLP was a blast. We were sorry that we weren't able to stay and play all the games and participate in all the activities, but Disney beckoned!!
The kids had such a fun time that maybe next year we will attend the real rodeo in Houston....not sure if I'm quite THAT Texas yet...but maybe!!!
3 comments:
Well done boot scootin' styling, mom. They both look fab in their Rodeo gear.
I bet they were the cutest cowboy and cowgirl there! =)
Just fyi, they have a local rodeo with a petting zoo and miniature horses for the kiddos.
SN
Love it!
Post a Comment