Monday, August 30, 2010

Back on the Blog Wagon

It was a great Summer. Filled with new amazing growth, physically, spiritually and cognitively. The life and times of two very busy two year olds makes for some exciting days ( and nights) and also can make it tough for Mommy to keep up with the blog. But I've missed documenting all the daily little things and although I like the instantaneous nature of FB, it doesn't have the same "scrapbook" nature as a blog. I know that I won't remember everything but am going to try and post the most memorable events of Summer - but first I am going to start with today! I long ago learned that if I start at the beginning (past) I may never get to the present and therefore forever remain "catching up" instead of Being. And Being is what it's all about!!
I think there is a way to link blog posts to FB.... If any one knows how can you tell me? Also, for you bloggers- if u link ur blog to FB then I'll know when u update!! Slick!

FAQ readers .... We are Back!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New school? Boy are they growing up...

Natalie said...

WooHoo!
Glad you're back. I missed you around these parts. Personally, I need as much Cookie and Kiss time as possible.
Miss you!

Kerry E Laper said...

OMGosh! A real haircut at mom's salon.........great blue shirt to wow the little ladies in his classroom plus teacher :) Will miss his curls though. Hugs and kisses

Baby Gaby said...

Welcome back!